Monday 27 June 2011

Thing 1-blogging for beginners!

Hello and welcome to the momentous occasion of my very first blog!  Now I'm actually doing this I feel rather foolish that I haven't blogged sooner.  Especially as I've extolled the virtues of blogging to others-oops! 
I’ve decided to participate in cpd23 as it seemed like a great opportunity to explore some technologies that I’m not yet familiar with, as well as to develop my reflective writing and blogging skills.  I'm especially looking forward to meeting other bloggers online and hearing about their cpd experiences.  I've started the programme a week late but am now ready and raring to get going and am looking forward to developing new skills and to hearing about what is happening in the wonderful world of LIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment