Tuesday 29 November 2011

Thing 23-The end or just the beginning?

Wow!  What a whistle stop tour of things to make our life easier, more collaborative, more interesting and ultimately to ensure we make more of an impact in our work.  I've thoroughly enjoyed taking part and thank everyone who has contributed.  I've been challenged to find more training and networking opportunites and to make use of new tools such as evernote and slideshare.  I've also been inspired to share some of these tools with my colleagues and have already done so with Jing which has been very well received.
On my development plan is the need to disseminate the tools and messages I have learnt about to my colleagues particularly with the team of Library staff I manage.  I also want to try and use more tools on a regular basis, particularly on our VLE where staff and students will see them and hopefully be inspired to use them too!
Finally, I intend to keep on blogging and checking in with the blogs of others as I have really enjoyed hearing about the experiences of other participants and would like to 'keep in touch', albeit virtually!

1 comment: